Vegan 3 Day Challenge: Day 3 + Reflection



Hi there! So here is Day 3 and the last day of the Vegan 3 Day Challenge.

Breakfast//
For breakfast I had a smoothie I made using apples, bananas, almond milk, and peanut butter.

Snacks//
Carrots and crackers

Lunch//
For lunch I also had a smoothie.... See I was supposed to have a smoothie but at the last minute I decided to go to my grandma's house and she didn't have everything needed to make a salad so I had to improvise, :)

Dinner//
For dinner I had a veggie burger with apple slices and some mashed potatoes but they were like hash browns. Sorry if that doesn't make sense. This was so good!

Reflection//
Overall I really enjoyed this vegan challenge and it wasn't really bad like some would think. I am really glad I did this challenge because now I have had little taste of what it could be like to go vegan. I'm not 100% sure if I would go vegan, but it is definitely something I am interested in. I also have been reading books and watching different documentaries to learn more about the benefits of going vegan or vegetarian and also how sad it is what really happens to the animals we get our meat from. 

Well I hope you enjoyed these posts on the Vegan 3 Day Challenge! Until next time! - Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts