Favorite Booktubers

Hi there! So today I am going to be sharing some of my favorite Booktubers! So for those who don't know Booktube is a community of Youtubers who share their lover for books, among other things. If you love reading or want to start reading more definitely check these people out! 



1.) Sasha (@abookutopia)
Sasha was the first booktuber I ever watched and since then I have loved watching all of her videos! She definitely knows how to keep you entertained. 

2.)Christine (@polandbananasBooks)
Next up is Christine!  She is super hilarious! Although she does book reviews and author interviews; her book skits are probably some of the funniest videos I have ever seen. 

3.)  Regan (@PeruseProject)
Regan is also one of the first booktubers that I watched. She makes really good videos and has a great personality! 

4)Natasha (@Tashapolis)

Next up is Natasha! I love all of her videos as well and for anybody who loves the show Once Upon A Time like me, then you'll definitely love Natasha's videos. 

5.) Jesse (@jessethereader)
Jesse is so awesome and funny! I love his videos and he always gets so enthusiastic when talking about his favorite books!

6.) Zoe (@readbyzoe)
Last but certainly not least is Zoe! Zoe is also one of the very first booktubers I stated to watch. She makes really great videos! Plus her bookshelf in the background is so cute!

Alright, well that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this and definitely decide to check out these booktubers and others too! There is a bunch more Booktubers on YouTube that you can find! Until next time! -Gabby B. 


Comments

Popular Posts