Vegan 3 Day Challenge: Day 1

Hi there! So on June 14th or yesterday, my mom and I started a 3 Day Vegan Challenge. So I thought during this challenge why not blog about it! My mom is also blogging about this over on her blog at Starfive Bliss and Blog. So we went to the health foods store and picked up all our essentials we would need for this challenge. This summer my goal is to start eating healthier so I think this challenge will be a perfect way to help me do this and give me a chance to see if becoming vegan is something i would be interested in. 

Breakfast//
For Breakfast  I made oatmeal which I sweetened with some vegan sugar and bananas! 

Lunch//
Lunch I had Black bean wrap filled with avocadoes, vegan butter, tomatoes, vegan cheese, and spinach. It was so good!! Then as sides I had carrots and chips. For snacks before these I had peanuts and crackers.

Dinner//

Dinner I had some lentil pasta in pasta sauce and topped with vegan cheese. I also had a side of crackers. For most of these meals I drank water.

Well that tops of Day 1 of the Vegan Challenge. I have really enjoyed it so far! Until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts