Favorite Disney Movies

Hello there! So recently I was thinking about all of my favorite Disney movies, and thought why not write a post about it! So let's get to it. 

1.) The Princess and The Frog
The Princess and the Frog:
I love The Princess and the Frog so much! I like how its set in New Orleans' and it has awesome songs! 

2.) Frozen
Disney's Frozen (2013) | I wonder how long before this is on stage...it's nearly perfect for it. But then, the music was written by the same people who wrote Book of Mormon...and all the characters are played by musical theatre stars...:-):
Frozen is such a good Disney movie!! I know a lot of people are kind of over it, since the songs get song literally all the time. But I don't care I love Frozen so much and always sing along to the songs; plus Olaf is the best! 

3.) Beauty and The Beast
She's the most intellectual princess and for that she puts a good fight against Cinderella as my fave.:
Next up is The Beauty and The Beast. I love the concept and message this movie tells. Also Belle is such an amazing princess and I admire her bravery and her love for books! 

4.) Pochantas
Quem é a Melhor Princesa da Disney de Todos os Tempos? http://wnli.st/1SryFR6 #Pocahontas:
Pochantas is such an awesome person and I love how she fought for what she believed in no matter what. I always enjoy watching this movie and it has really good songs in it as well. Plus the animals add a lot of comedy to the movie! 

5.) Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
Image result for lion king 2
Lion King 2 happens to be also be one of my favorite Disney movies! Sometimes people are shocked when I say that, because they make like the first Lion King better, This movie is so good and I wish I could watch a lot more than what I usually do. 

6.) Cinderella
♡ -fluffyvintage xoxo:
Cinderella was the probably the first Disney movie that I actually loved! I enjoy watching it so much and Cinderella is just so sweet! 

7.) Mulan
Mulan:
Last but not least is Mulan! My mom loves this so movie so much and so do I! I love how brave Mulan is and did something out of the ordinary to protect her father.  I also love how funny this movie is! 

Well that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment some of you favorite Disney Movies. Until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts