let's get personal (a look into my thoughts+ personal writing)

we must write how we feel
for by writing we are releasing the things we did not know were inside of us.
our pain.
our joy.
our love.
our power.
don't be scared to write what you feel, nor should you be ashamed of it.
for when the time is right, you can share your words and connect with the many souls
who feel as you do.
helping you realize that you were never really alone.


Welcome to something new. I want to begin to share more personal writing on here. I somewhat mentioned a desire to do this on my first post of 2020(ahh seems so long ago). I recently read a post from one of my fave bloggers Fran Acciardo on personal writing, which then led me to this article from Man Repeller about the art of personal writing and how we as a society should start it back up again. Which I am totally here for. I love reading personal writing and I believe it is a good way to connect with one another. This is so good during this time where we may feel like we are not as connected due to the majority of us staying home. So I am going to start uploading some of my personal writing here. Sometimes they may make sense and other times it may not. This sector of my blog will give me the space to write about my jumbled thoughts who are desperately trying to put themselves in some kind of order. I will let my thoughts run wild here.  A place to put my thoughts down and write about the good, the bad, and everything else that comes along with living. I hope you can connect with it in some way. Writing is such a joy and great for the mind, whether you share it or not. If you need a new activity to do, definitely try writing and even look up writing prompts if you are not sure where to start. So I hope you enjoyed that little snippet above I wrote a few weeks ago. :)

 "you must write every single day of your life. You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads. 
May you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days and out of that love, 
remake a world".
-Ray Bradbury


Comments

Popular Posts