weekly hangout- apr. 18

hello there! Today I am back with another weekly hangout. This is where I share a bit of an update and the things I am currently loving/doing.

We have been in quarantine for about a month and I have finally got somewhat adjusted to school online, but I still have my moments as I am sure all of us are. I have read so many great books and started some wonderful shows: Little Fires Everywhere +All American. I was in such tv slump and now I feel like I have finally gotten out.

wearing// 
I haven't worn much of my "cuter" pieces since I have been staying at my house. But on the days that I do not feel like wearing my sweatpants and want to look a little put together- I throw on a pair of overalls. These are always my go-to when I don't know what to wear or want to switch it up.
reading// 
I am currently reading two books, which I don't often do unless one is non-fiction and the other is fiction.
The non-fiction book I am reading is Garden City by John Mark Comer. This has been such a great book during this time. I haven't made too much progress in it but the book talks on work and rest-specifically how that aligns with our faith. It has been so helpful so far!
The other book I am reading is All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda. This thriller already has me on the edge just a bit! I read another one of Megan Miranda's books the other week and this one definitely has me more engaged than the other one. Plus it is so interesting that she's is telling the story backward instead of leading up to the big action. I love it.
watching// 
All-American.... wow what a show! I have joined the many, many people who have become enamored by this show and honestly I do not blame them. This show is so good and definitely engaging. If you need a new show to watch, definitely look into this.
listening//
I have had my jazz + swing playlist on repeat lately! I made the playlist a few years ago but I have been playing it so much. I love old jazz music, it makes me so happy and puts me at ease.
eating//
I have been eating a lot of peanut butter and apples for my snack! I always tell people if I had to pick my favorite snack it would definitely be pb + apples. Such a great combo.

hope you enjoyed this post!

Comments

Popular Posts