Shows to watch this summer!

Hi there! So I know in the summer time is when I start watching and catching up on TV shows! So I thought I would do a post on different shows to start watching this summer for anybody looking for an new TV show to watch! So here we go! 

1.) Downton Abbey
Okay so first up is Downton Abbey! I recently started watching this show and still on Season 1 and I already love it! I love shows like this where they're very royal and takes place in England!

2.) Prison Break
Next up is Prison Break! I started this show around 6 months ago and I am absolutely in love with it! I am so excited they are doing a revival season. The concept of this show is so unique! I will say be careful when watching this show because it can get a bit gory with the blood and what not. If you're not into that kind of that. Just saying.

3.) Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time is my favorite show! I started watching this show about 2 years ago and so glad that I did! I love everything about this show and since I love fairy tales this show is perfect for me! If you don't already, please watch this show you will not regret it!

4.) Gilmore Girls
Gilmore girls is such a good show! It has some really good humor and I love the mother-daughter bond that Lorelai and Rory have.

5.) Pretty Little Liars
And last but not least is Pretty Little Liars! I have been watching this show for a long time and absolutely love it! I am so excited about the new season. This is a very good drama filled and suspenseful show!

Well that's all! I hope these shows helped you. What are some of your favorite shows? Until next time ! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts