Ban.do 2016-2017 Agenda Unboxing + Overview

Hi there! So a couple of weeks ago I was looking for an new agenda for this school year. I currently was using the Lily Pulitzer agendas. Don't get me wrong I really love those agendas, but I just wanted to try something different. Then suddenly I found the Ban.do website agendas and fell in love! Not only do I love their agendas but I love everything on their website, They have so many cute and fun products. Check out their website here
I was so happy when my agenda came I opened it in the car as we were leaving the house. I got my agenda in the print/pattern: Lady of Leisure. Click Here to check it out!

This is the box the agenda came in,
Inside of the box.

This is the front page where it has a secret code that can be used throughout the agenda.


Cute stickers:


Here's a full calendar view of 2017 and 2018.
All of the tabs are laminated.

Then a note from your agenda :)



The holidays page is super fun with our regular holidays and also national holidays like "National Thrift Store Day"


Here is what the month of August 2016 looks like:


Each month's cover page has really fun artwork!



Here is a page that uses the secret girl gang code:

There's also a fun coloring page:

And lastly there's a page filled with the authors of this agenda and what pages they designed:


Alright then that's about it! I hope you enjoyed this and think about getting ban.do agenda, I really like them and have a feeling I may be getting them from now on. Until next time! -Gabby B. 













Comments

Popular Posts