Roadtrip Essentials

Hi there!! So I know that as summer is approaching that a lot of us will be going on roadtrips and things like that; so I thought why not share some of my favorite roadtrip essentials. 

1.)Snacks
This is a must for me since I love to snack and i will not be much fun on a roadtrip without snacks and what not. Some of my fave snacks to take are nuts, chips, or anything sweet.

2,) Books
It is always good to have a book on a trip especially if you are going to be on the road long time. This way you'll have some other way to stay entertained other than just being on your phone or something. 

3.) Music
It is also very important to have some music bumping on a road trip! I love jamming to music on long car rides, it makes them more fun.

4.)Blankets
I don't know about anybody else but blankets are a need for me on a road trip. I just love putting them around me if I am cold or decide to take a nap.

5.) Camera
It is good to have a camera on the trip that way you can document what's happening and have something to look back on.

6.) I.C.E Kit
It i also good to have an emergency kit filled with band-aids and thing like that in case you need them if you get a cut or something.

7.) Good Company
And lastly, have some good company! Road trips are much more fun when you are with people you enjoy being around.

Alright, that's it for today. Until next time! - Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts