Summer Bucketlist: Staycation Edition



Hello there! So as Summer is fast approaching, I thought it would be a good idea to create a summer bucket list for those of us who may be home a lot this summer and not entirely sure what to do. So here ya go! 

1.) Go to a park and have picnic
I love to eat and I like going outside so picnics are a win-win to me! Picnics are super fun, and especially if you are at a cute park, you can definitely get some cute pictures in. 

2.) Have a Movie Day
I love watching movies, and would watch them all the time if I could. So movie days are a great way to re-watch some of your favorite movies but also watch some movies you have always wanted to watch.
3.) Go to Farmers' Market
I absolutely love going to the Farmer's Market, it was one of my favorite things to do; especially in the Summer. There is always something good to buy there.

4.) Create Summer Playlist
I do this all the time! I literally make playlists for almost everything... I kind of have a problem. But anyways this is something really fun to do, that way you have all your favorite songs for the summer.

5.) Have a Pool Day
If it is really hot where you live, this would be good to have to just have a relaxing day and cool off.

6.)  Decorate your room for Summer
This is a good time to change your room up, if you have been wanting to for awhile.

7.) Start a new book/series
I love doing this!  I love to read and sometimes it's hard to during the school year, so it's good to get some reading in during the summer.

8.) Create a blog/ cool IG account
This is a really good time to start a blog or and Instagram account(tips or funny acc) now school is out and you'll have a lot of time to completely focus on it.

9.) Find a new TV show to watch
Summer is my favorite time to start new tv shows because for once I'll have time. Right now I am currently watching Prison Break, I love that show so much!

10.) Have a shopping day
There's nothing wrong with just having a day to shop. It give you a chance to update your wardrobe if you have been wanting to for a while. 

11.) Start a new hobby
Any new hobby you have been wanting to learn or start, now's the perfect time! Go for it!

I hope this bucket list will be helpful and give you some ideas of things to do to make your summer extra fun! Until next time! - Gabby B. 


Comments

Popular Posts