Vegan 3 Day Challenge: Day 2

Hi there! So I was supposed to upload this post on the actual second day of this challenge, which was June 15 but my laptop wasn't working then and now it is!

Breakfast//
For Breakfast I had some organic cereal called Fruiti-O's which I forgot to take a picture of. My bad.

Lunch//
For lunch I had rice and broccoli with carrots and some vegan fried green tomatoes. This meal was so good, I actually went back for seconds.

Snack//
For a snack I had a Kit's Organic Fruit and Nut Bar in the flavor Peanut Butter. I had other snacks this day like an apple and bananas.

Dinner//
For dinner I had some of the leftover lentil pasta from the night before with rice and some chips as a side. I know that's kind of a weird combination. 

Well that's all for now. Until next time! -Gabby B. 

Comments

Popular Posts