Top 5 Wednesday: Top Books You Wish You Read Earlier

Happy Wednesday!! I am here with another T5W. This weeks topic is Top Books You Wish You Read Earlier. So let's get into it.


 5.) Cinder by Marissa Meyer
First book is Cinder. I really loved what this book was about and it was so good and  I just really wish I would've read it earlier. Such an amazing sci-fi read.
4.) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I heard a lot of buzz on YouTube and on blogs about this book so I thought it must really good. When I finally read this book I was in love! The characters are funny and it was just an amazing contemporary read.


3.) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Words can't describe how amazing this book is. I loved reading it so much. I didn't actually know that much about this book at all. I just heard a lot of people raving about it.When my friend let me borrow her copy and i read it. I was so angry at myself for not reading it sooner. 

2.) City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
This is the 1st book in The Mortal Instruments Series. I have fell in love reading this series. Such a thrilling story. I can't wait to I finish the series I have one more book to go.




1.) Divergent-Veronica Roth
My final book I wish I read earlier is Divergent. This series is perfection!!   I love this series with all my heart. I could talk about it all day. I recommend it to anybody. It completely reels you in. I read this book in a day. The only time I took a break was to eat.











 So that's all for my T5W. Have a great rest of your week! -G






Comments

Popular Posts