James 4:8

"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.."  James 4:8

Hi friends! So recently I heard this verse and I felt so drawn to it. Mainly because I realize how true it is. Yes, it is true even when we aren't paying God or his Word any mind, he is there. But when we actually draw near to God and form a relationship with him is when we can truly feel him drawing closer and closer to us, that we can actually feel and know that he is there. I felt and gone through this before. There were times when I knew God was calling on me, but I was putting him off, which isn't good, but when I came to that understanding that I needed God and came closer to him I felt him more and more in my life. Then a lot more things started to fall into place in my life and today I can say that I have a stronger relationship with God because of it. So don't be afraid to come to God, he wants us to. Once we do that, we will feel God's coming closer to us and see his beautiful presences in our lives :)


Comments

Popular Posts