Finding your personal style

Hi there! Fashion is a very important part of my life. I love styling my outfits each day and finding new style inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram. Through doing things like this is how I found what my style is and what kind of types of fashion trends I like more. So I thought why not share a post on how to find your personal style. Whether that be bohemian, preppy, or edgy.
  Personally, I would say my style is classic with a bohemian twist. I am drawn to things that are timeless/vintage, but I also love floral prints and bohemian styles like flowy dresses and pants. You can see more of my style on my pinterest boards: style and classy  Some people I look to for style inspiration are Sarah Vickers(blogger), Lily Collins (actress), and Danielle Marie Carolan(youtube). So let's get to it! 

1.) See what inspires you
By this I mean what kind of outfits do you find yourself liking on Insta and pinning on Pinterest. Also what style icons could you possibly be looking to model your own fashion choices after. 

2.)Only think of you and what you like
Don't pick outfits or like certain styles just because "everybody" else does. If you like the same thing as a lot of other people because you truly do then good! If you start wearing things because it's "popular"  then you will never really able to see what you like. I have done this before and it wasn't fun. I am glad I got out of that habit. 

3.) Test out different things
If right off the bat, you aren't really sure what you like go to different stores and just try stuff on. Then see what you feel good in and really like, then boom you're on your way to finding your own style. 


Well, I surely hope these tips helped! Who are some of your fashion inspirations? Until next time! -Gabby B. 


Comments

Popular Posts