Things I Am Looking Forward to this fall


hello friends!! My goodness, it has been a while and I have missed you all. In case you did not know I started college in the fall. I have been enjoying my freshman year so far but it has been hard for me to manage my time effectively, hence the lack of blog posts. I also just have been struggling with what I want to write about. But with my favorite season here: Fall (although the 90-degree weather here in Alabama says otherwise); I thought why not share some of my favorite things about fall!

1.) Weather 
I LOVE fall weather! It is cool enough for sweaters but not too overbearing that you can not enjoy the cooler weather. Plus I love my outfits a lot more during the fall weather. 

2.) Re-watching Fall Shows
I love watching shows that give off such a fall vibe! So I am definitely rewatching Gilmore Girls during the fall.

3.) Baking
Baking is one of my favorite hobbies and I have so many things I love to bake, especially during the fall. I look forward to making apple cobblers and eating some amazing pies during this time. 

4.) Fall Days
Fall Days are my days where I just get to relax and snuggle up with a blanket either reading a book or watching tv. Sometimes there are just those perfect fall days where you get you a cup of something warm and cozy up with a book or your favorite movie.
5.) Farmers Market
Don't get me wrong I love going to the farmer's market in the summer, but there is something about going when it is not as hot that makes so much more fun! Here in Birmingham, we have a farmer's market called Pepper Place which I absolutely love. I love going in the fall too because the leaves are changing and the weather is nicer. It's such an enjoyable experience! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I really want to start posting more because I miss it. Be sure to leave any ideas of posts you want to see down below! Until next time- Gabby 

Comments

Popular Posts