A few college days in my life

hello friends! So today I thought I would try out a different kind of post and take you through a few days in my life. The college has definitely kept me busy between classes, my many jobs, and trying to have a social life. But I think I prefer being busy because then the weeks go by a little faster. With all the busy-ness I like to make sure I take time for myself and truly rest in the evenings. But anyway let's get into the past few days. 
Tuesday(Oct. 24) 
tuesday's outfit

Tuesday was a pretty chill day, it is probably the only day of the week where I am not terribly booked with things. Only on Tuesday mornings, I have a class at 8:45 so I went to that first. I didn't make it to the caf so I just had some oatmeal in my room. After my 8:45 class, I went to our University Center with a friend and got some work done until my 11 a.m class (which is 2 hours!). After my 11 class, I went back up to my dorm for some hours of productivity. I did laundry and got ahead on a lot of my school work. Then later that night around 7 I went to church for our college worship night and I really needed that. I haven't been in 2 weeks so I am glad that I made it on Tuesday night. After church, I got back to my dorm and just relaxed, showered, read, and went to sleep.

Wednesday's outfit

On Wednesday, I have 3 classes so it is a pretty jam-packed day. After eating breakfast in the caf, my first class is at 9:15 which is biology. Then right after that at 10:30, I got to Mass Media and Society. I love this class, it is basically the first class I take for my journalism major and I enjoy it so much! I learn a lot in that class. I had about a little over an hour for a lunch break but decided to go back up to my dorm and get some work done for a little bit and eat lunch there. After that, I hung with some of my friends on the quad before my 1 p.m class(cultural perspectives). We had some deep discussions in that class and I left feeling very in a weird mood(that is the best way to put it). One of the jobs I have is picking up a girl from school and taking her to gymnastics. So I did that around 3:30 and since her gymnastics is right by a TJ Maxx I thought why not go look around.
I got only two items after spending a long time in there. I got this cute jacket and then these adorable brown slippers with a little bow on them. Later that evening after doing some homework and eating dinner. I went to spin class. I go to Ignite Cycle and I love it! So if you live in Birmingham, I would definitely check them out. The class was Rhythm + Flow theme based on the new Netflix show of Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, + T.I trying to find the next rap star. It's so good! After spin, I headed back to campus, showered and ended my night with a book. 
Thursday's outfit

On Thursdays, I do not have class until 11 so I really enjoy my mornings. I still got up fairly early and did my devotional, made my coffee and caught up on my podcasts and blog posts. After a few cups of coffee, I went to my 11 class and right when that ended I had to rush over to my work-study job in our Digital Video Center. But not before I stopped to get Moe's first (which has become a weekly thing for me). I got off work at 4:30 and then had a 30-minute break before I had to go to a community group for my church. We meet on campus so that is very convenient! After that around 6, my roommate and I got dinner and then I hung out with friends for a few hours and off to sleep I went at just about midnight
(which is pretty late for me).

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know did you like this kind of post. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts