fall fashion staples

hello there! Fall is my favorite season for a few reasons and one of them is being the different styles I love to wear during this season. To be honest, fall is my favorite season for fashion so I thought why not share some of my staples. If you head over to my  Pinterest you can see some of the fall fashion I have been pinning lately. 

1.) hair accessories
Now I have a bow or hair scarf in my hair all year long but I love wearing prints/colors that give me a fall vibe. In the fall times, I tend to gravitate to more darker colored scarves: tans and reds. As well as fun prints.
2.)flats 
I think when you are not feeling like wearing boots just yet or it is still too hot to wear them having a good flat or mule you can slip on is key. This fall alone I have bought 3 new pairs of flats and I am honestly not even mad about it. 

3.) booties
I feel like this is such a fall staple. I love booties! I think they go well just about any outfit and now I see them in such cool prints. I definitely want to get me a leopard pair soon. 

4.) light utility jacket
I feel like the weather is cool in fall but not terribly cold so having a light jacket that you can throw on and still keep you cool is a must! I have one I got at H&M a few years ago and I look forward to pulling it out each season. 

5.) rain boots
I know rain boots are great all year round but I just love wearing and styling them in the fall. I have my long rain boots which I absolutely love but I think I want to invest in a pair of shorter rain boots. 

6.) light sweater
As soon as the temp drops just a little, I start pulling out my sweaters. I love sweaters, either dressing them up or down. So this is always a staple for me every fall.

7.) midi skirts
I think midi skirts are super cute and fun to wear in the fall. I love pairing them with a bootie each time! I think it adds a nice touch to the outfit.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! What are some of your fall fashion staples?



Comments

Popular Posts