feb/march mini haul 2017

Hi, friends! So I did some shopping within the month of February and at the beginning of March. So  I thought why not do a small haul showcasing some of the things I bout. So let's get started! 

Forever 21:

I am so excited to wear these! Lately, I have seen that espadrilles have become a major fashion staple. These shoes are so cute and fun, and I can't wait to pair them with some outfits. 


This top is so adorable! I absolutely love wearing stripes and I think this top would also be cute to pair with my espadrilles to start bringing in spring fashion. 

Mountain High Outfitters:

BHM Aviate T-shirt
I have been eyeing this shirt for awhile and decided to finally go ahead and get it at Mountain High. I couldn't find the link for this shirt on the website, but definitely, check in store or on the aviate website! 

Earthbound Trading Co.

My mom bought me this cute top on sale for $10 at earthbound. I think that it's so cute! It has opening in the front so I'll probably wear a black top under it. But I am so excited to wear this top! 


Well, that's all! I hope you enjoyed. Until next time!- Gabby B. 



Comments

Popular Posts