Keeping your room clutter free

Hi, friends! So for the past couple of past months, I have been trying to make sure my room is staying clutter free. Yes, there are those days where my room is messy but I still clean it up. So I thought I would share a post with some tips and tricks that I have picked up for keeping my room clean. 

1.) Make sure everything has a place //
So the best way to make sure your room stays clutter free is making sure everything has a place. Even the random things.  I even have a small box that I keep in a compartment in my desk for the random things I have like notes I've been given and what not. Or make sure all your pens and paper clips on your desk have space too.

2.) Try to put everything back once you're done with them //
 Now I know this is something we have probably heard since we were little. But it's so true! Let's say you get done using a notebook or reading a book; now sure we can think I'll put it back later. But when later comes around we usually don't feel like it. So I have learned it's easier to go ahead and put things away when I am done with them that way I won't have to worry about it later.

3.) Put in the effort //
Sure we can think " I wish my room would stay clean" but if we don't do anything about that wishing, our rooms are just going to stay cluttered. So try to remember to put in the effort to keep your room clean then it won't seem like a chore but just something that you don't mind doing because you know you want your room to look nice.

4.) Find some inspiration //
 This tip helps me big time. So either looks on Pinterest at some cute room pics or go on youtube and look up videos that will help give you the extra push to keep your room clutter free. I love doing this from time to time that way I stay motivated and get inspired to keep my room looking nice and clean. 

Well, I hope these tips helped! Until next time! -Gabby B. 

Comments

Popular Posts