ATL weekend trip 2017

Hello! So this past weekend I went to Atlanta (one of my fave cities) to celebrate my mom and aunt's birthday! It was such an awesome time trying new foods and going to shops! So here are some pictures from atlanta! 

Highlights from the trip: 
  • eating at JCT. Kitchen Bar
  • Atlantic Station
  • nice breakfast
  • good time exploring the city


 Once we arrived we headed to one of our favorite spots downtown which consists of IKEA and Atlantic Station. 
Some shops I enjoyed going to were Dillards, H&M, Gap, Old Navy, Francesca's, and Loft.

JCT Kitchen and Bar //
So we tried a new restaurant called JCT kitchen and Bar. I highly recommend this restaurant. It had a very cute southern and rustic vibe to it. Plus some good southern food! I had shrimp and grits and it was so bomb! 





Our hotel room was very cute! Very vintage. Plus the bathroom was amazing. It had marble tile in the showers and the mirror lit up! 

For the rest of the day, we went to a play in Decatur and had some good dinner at the hotel! Overall this weekend trip to atlanta was so fun! Although I had to get up early to get there and have the whole day, it was worth it! Always a pleasure to spend time in the ATL. Until next time! -Gabby B. 



Comments

Popular Posts