uses for empty journals //

Hi friends!! So one of my favorite things to do is buying journals and finding different uses for them as well! I think writing in a journal is such a good way to unplug if needed and just write whatever you want. So today I thought I would share some uses for any empty journals you may have.

  • prayer journal
  • To-do lists
  • recipes
  • work-out journal (write down your favorite work-outs and keep track when you do)
  • daily diary
  • bucket-lists
  • dreams/big ideas
  • travel journal
  • sketches
  • calligraphy/ hand-lettering
  • random ( basically whatever you want: grocery lists, pro/con lists, etc.)

Well I hope this gave you some ideas on different uses for any journals you have laying around or purchased, so until next time! -Gabby B. 




Comments

  1. Super helpful! I always buy notepads and then I never use them so now I have some ideas! Xx



    http://justindiesonglyrics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad these ideas helped. I used to be the same way when I buy notepads and never knew what to use them for.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts