How I prep for the week //

Hi there! So I think one of the best ways to have a good week is to plan ahead and prepare for the week. So here is how I prepare for the upcoming week, feel free to use these tips! Let's get into it.

1.) write/ check planner
I honestly don't know what I would do without my planner. I write everything in it from blog things, school stuff, and social commitments. So every Sunday I write what I have upcoming for the week and then check and see what I have already written for the week,

2.) getting food for the week// 
Usually, Sunday or Monday is when my family and I write out one big grocery list and go pick up the items we need for lunch prep along with breakfast and dinner. It's really helpful that way we really don't have to go to the grocery store during the week.

3.) Plan out outfits// 
I like to pick my outfits the night before since it saves me extra time in the morning. I don't plan out every outfit I wear during the week, but I will pick out my outfits about 2 days in advance

4.) Clean room/bathroom
Normally during the week, I do not really make enough time to clean out my room for a long period of time so I make use of the weekend to do that. So I put things away back where they belong and wash laundry and what not. 

5.) plan out food for the week//
Now I do not do this every week, but I think it's a good idea to write out either in a journal or your phone, recipes or your meals you would like to have either for every meal of the day or just lunch/dinner. I find this really helpful that way you have a general idea of what kind of food you want to eat for the week! 

I hope these tips helped! Until next time! -Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts