Things I'm currently loving

Hi there! So lately I have been loving some new items and music, and decided to share some of them! So here we go! 




1.) Larabar: okay so it took me many moons to find a favorite Larabar flavor, and now I am happy to say that has become the apple pie flavor!  lf I could I would eat a bunch of these a day. If you haven't tried the apple pie Larabar, then definitely do, it won't disappoint.

2,) Starbuck's caramel macchiato: For my birthday I had a lot of money in Starbucks gift cards. So I tried a caramel macchiato and absolutely fell in love with it! It's so good, it is definitely one of my faves now. 

3.) Espadrilles
I can't express how much I love my espadrilles and just these shoes in general! They're so comfy and cute. Plus a perfect fashion staple for this upcoming spring. 

Music//
4.) Lisa Sawyer- Leon Bridges
5.) Nancy Mulligan- Ed Sheeran
6.) Location-Khalid

Well, those are all the things I am currently loving! Those songs listed above are all around good songs and good mood boosters! Until next time! 






Comments

Popular Posts