Book Haul #2

Hello again! I am here with a second book haul I recently went to the bookstore and bought some books so I thought I'd share the books I bought.
 1.) The Selection by Kiera Cass
I've always thought the cover was really pretty and then I heard a lot of people raving about the book as well as the trilogy so I decided that I would read this book and the books that follow.










 2.) The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
This past school year my class read the first book in this series which is The Maze Runner. I absolutely loved that book. It was so freaking awesome! I think anybody should read The Maze Runner, especially if you like Divergent , The Giver ,or The Hunger Games.  I really hope the second book is as good as the first.








\
The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare
This is kind of like a companion book to the The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series both by Cassandra Clare. It goes into detail about the world of shadowhunter's and it's basically the training manual that Shadowhunter's use in the novels. I can't wait to start it.










City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
I am currently reading this book right now. This is the fifth book in The Mortal Instruments series. After this book I will have one more book left and I will be done with TMI series! I'm kind of happy and sad about that. Hopefully I will start The Infernal Devices soon also by Cassandra Clare. I'm so happy.










So that's all for my book haul. If you have read any of these books and have any thoughts on them feel free to leave a comment below. Have a good week! - G      

Comments

Popular Posts