Top 5 Wendesday: Top Books That Made You Cry

Happy Wednesday! It time for another T5W. This week's topic is the top 5 books that made you cry , so let's get started.

5.) The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton 
My first book was The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. I love this book so much. It was very funny and touching to the heart. Definitely one of my favorite classics and movies. I think anybody would like this book. Especially if you love books that take place in the 50's era.




4.)  The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Help was such an amazing novel. I loved the concept of the story it was absolutely brilliant. I didn't think I was going to get teary eyed until the end and it was "Cue the waterworks" and the tears began. But I cry easily sometimes when reading so I don't think everybody will cry towards the end like I did.

3.) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
This is one of my favorite historical novels ever! I think everybody should read it. This isn't a fast paced novel at all. Even if you read books pretty quickly it might take you awhile. I think it's just because of the unique writing style of the novel. I loved how this novel is written it's so unique. I didn't expect to cry reading this either. There was a moment in the novel that was so touching and absolutely touched my heart. I can't wait to watch the movie.



2.) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Well I'm pretty sure most people know why I cried during this novel. But I didn't cry as much as I thought I would. But that was until I watched the movie. But this novel was so inspiring and I loved it so much!


1.) Allegiant by Veronica Roth
This is the last book in the Divergent series. It was a great ending but also sad. But I feel like the novel probably should haveended that way. Mainly because I don't see how the story would have continued normally if certain events didn't take place. But I absolutely loved this book although I did cry. 









Well that's all for T5W. Be on the lookout for some book reviews soon! Have a great rest of the week! -G

Comments

Popular Posts