Top 5 Wednesday : Favorite Books I've Read So Far in 2014

Hello everyone! 
I am here with my first top 5 Wednesday! If you want you can see the Goodreads group and read more about it.
  This weeks topic is Top 5 books You've Read So far(2014). So let's get started


   5.) Allegiant by Veronica Roth
This was the last book in the Divergent trilogy and I really enjoyed reading this and was a great conclusion to the gripping series. The Divergent series is my favorite series in the whole world.












4.)Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

This was a very gripping novel and I really enjoyed how the author took an beloved fairytale and just made it her own. This story takes place in future Beijing now known as New Beijing after another world war. It follows Cinder as she deals with her life as cyborg. It is a great sci-fi read. To see my review on it Click here.







3.) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

This book was absolutely astonishing. I didn't want to put it down. It takes place in during World War 2 in Nazi Germany. It's about a girl named Liesel Meminger as she goes through life with her new foster family and of course stealing books because they're banned. I love reading historical fiction that takes place in World War 2. If you like both of those things then you definitely read this story. Even if you don't like historical fiction. Check out my review here. 









2.) The City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I was so happy my friend recommended this to me. I really am enjoying this series I have 2 more books to go and I'll be done. City of Bones is the first book in The Mortal Instruments. If you haven't read this series yet (I'm pretty sure a lot of you have) please do. I am so in love with these books the feels , I just can't even. 








1.) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Omg!!! This book was so amazing and was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad she did. This book has made me smile , laugh. and cry. There was so much humor and love. This book is really a favorite of mine. I learned so much from reading this novel. I loved all the characters dearly and fell in love with each and every one of them.  For my review please click here.








   There you have it!! See you next week hopefully for another T5W.

Comments

Popular Posts