July 2014 Wrap-up

Hello! This is my July wrap-up with all the books I read this month.

The first book I read this month was The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer. This was a required book I had to read for my summer reading project. It took me awhile to get into the novel , but I ended up enjoying it. I gave it 4/5 stars on goodreads. 


                                           
Then I picked up The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I''ve always wanted to read this novel and finally got the chance. I loved this book so much. It's amazing how far we've come from the era that this book takes place.  To read my review on the discussion Click here.
After finishing The Help I picked up City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. This is the fifth book in The Mortal Instruments series. It's maybe one of my favorite books so far. There were so many jaw dropping moments and the feels! Oh my gosh. I fangirled a lot reading this novel. I can't wait to get my hands on City of Heavenly Fire.
I also read The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. Wow!! This book was amazing.It's the second book in The Maze Runner trilogy. I loved every part of this novel. It was a lot of shocking moments. Words can't explain how amazing this novel was. I am so excited to read the last novel and for The Maze Runner movie in September.
I decided to read a comic book since it's been awhile. I picked up The Avengers:Season One by Peter David. It was really good comic and very funny! I kind of have a obsession with all things Marvel. :)
The last book I read this month The Selection by Kiera Cass. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this novel all over the ya world. So I decided to read it. Although I have 27 pages left. This book is freaking amazing. I see what all the buzz is about. I see what I was missing out on. 

So that's all I have for today. Hope you had a great July and have a great August. Bye! -G



Comments

Popular Posts