Top 5 Wednesday: Top Books Booktube Made You Read

Happy Wednesday! I am here with my second T5W.  Today's topic is Top  5 books booktube made you read. 2 of the books on this list I have yet to read but I added them anyway. If you don't know what Booktube is it's a community of people who vlog about the wonderful world of books. You can find a lot of booktubers on Youtube. Maybe one day I will do a post on my favorite booktubers. For now let's get started with the post.



5.) Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This book was really good and I enjoyed reading about a fairytale set in the future. The Booktuber that made want to read this book is Sasha Alsberg.   Click here for her YouTube channel: abookutopia.











4.) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I have always wanted to read this book but I kind of forgot about it until I saw a booktuber do a review on it. Her name is Catriona. Click here for her channel: Little Book Owl.











3.) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This is one of my favorite books that booktube has made me read.
I found out about this book from Tiernan Betrand-Essingtion from The Booktuber. Click here for his channel.











2.) Alienated By Melissa Landers
I haven't read this book yet. But seeing a lot of good comments and reviews about this book on booktube. I've really wanted to read this book and hope to this summer. Sasha Alsberg from abookutopia has made me want to read this book..












1.) Dorothy Must Die  by Danielle Paige
I haven't read this book yet but I am itching to. I've seen quite a few booktubers talk about this book so it's hard to say what one person made want to read this novel. But overall it sounds really good. 






So that's all for T5W. Hopefully I will have a book review up soon. I hope everybody has a good Wednesday. :) 


Comments

Popular Posts