Book Haul!!!


Happy Wednesday!! SO I am here with my first book haul!!! Now here we go. A few of these books are from my library.



1.) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I have been wanting to read this book for a while. I finally was able to buy it the other day. I am currently reading this. 

   
2.) City of Angels by Cassandra Clare. This is book 4 in the The Mortal Instruments series. I just finished this series but I will not do a book review on it. 

3.) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. This is the second book in the Lunar Chronicles. I already have a book review for this already up. 
4.) The Book Thief by Markus Zusack. This book was phenomenal. I really loved it.


This was short book haul. Hopefully I will have more hauls to come with more books. Have a good day!! -G.


Comments

Popular Posts