June Wrap-Up

 Hello! Book-lovers today I am going to do my June wrap-up of all the books I've read in June.


1.)The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak. I really enjoyed this novel. I already have a book review up for this one.


2.) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. This is the second book in The Lunar Chronicles. This book was awesome!! A very good sequel.

3.) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. This is book 4 in The Mortal Instruments series. I really enjoyed this book I gave it 4.5 out of 5 stars. I love TMI it's literally my favorite series.

4.) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I adored this book. I really  loved reading it. I was to 2 in the morning reading this book. Rainbow Rowell really knows how to write a good novel.
  
5.) Chasing Lincoln's Killer  by James L. Swanson. I've always wanted to read this book and when I found out it was part of my summer reading assignments I was really excited. This is a non-fiction book. It was really good and gave you more of an insight on the assassination of President Lincoln and his killer. 

  So there you have all my books that I've read this month and I can't wait to read more in July. BTW I have joined a group on goodreads called: Top 5 Wednesday where I will talk about top 5 topics involving books. So you can look forward to that every Wednesday. Hopefully I will remember. Have an great day!!!


Comments

Popular Posts