January TBR //

Hi friends! SO today I thought I would share with you the books I plan to share the books I plan to read this month. Although this is a little late, better late than never. 

1.) Rebel Belle // Rachel Hawkins
Image result for rebel belle
I definitely did not expect to like this book as much as I did. It was a serious struggle to put the book down. I have always heard so much about this novel, and was excited to finally read it. 

2.) Ever the Hunted// Erin Summerill
Image result for ever the hunted
I heard Sasha from "Abookutopia" on Youtube talking about this novel and was instantly drawn to it. I started the book yesterday and let me say I am already loving it. 

3.) Miss Mayhem// Rachel Hawkins
Image result for miss mayhem rachel hawkins

This is the second novel in the Rebel Belle series. I can't wait to read it and dive more into this awesome series! 

Well, I hope you all enjoyed! Comment down some books you are looking forward to read this year if you any! until next time! -Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts