Starting 2017 off on the right track //

Hi there! So I know with the new years there's always the idea of making resolutions, but  I thought in addition to that I would do a post about how to start the new year off on the right track! So let's get to it. 

1.) Go into this new year with a positive mindset //
No matter what the previous year was like, I think we all should look toward this new year with a positive outlook. This way we can really be the best version of ourselves no matter what we're faced with this year.

2.) Declutter/Clean // 
I think it's a good idea to start out the year clutter and mess free. So that means giving away or donating books and clothes you do not need anymore. Also clean your room or your work space so you aren't surrounded with so much mess as you venture into this year. 

3.) Save $ //
I think it's a good idea to save money for a rainy day or something you really want like a phone or camera. 

4.) Pray and/or Meditate //
Sometimes when life gets stressful it is always important to take the time to pray and talk to God or listen to some relaxing music and just reflect and meditate.I think this will help us to have a calmer vibe and not be so quick to become upset or stressed when we face hard times. 

Well, I hope these tips helped! Comment what ways you are planning to start your new year off right! Until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts