Broods "Conscious" Album Review + Thoughts

Hi there! So a week ago Broods' new album Conscious came out and I thought why not discuss about it on here. For those who don't know the Broods are an indie sibling duo and they have really awesome music. I discovered the Broods about 2 years ago and have been in love with their music ever since. So please definitely give them a listen. Especially if you enjoy listening to indie music. 

So the album starts off with their single "Free". I think that's a wonderful song and it's very empowering to me for some reason. I love almost every song on the album but I'll name my favorites.
First up is "Heartlines". This is a really good song that has some really cool beats in it. Then next up is Hold the Line "Hold the Line". I really like this song because of its beats and it has cool and different sounds in it. "Freak of Nature" is a really pretty ballad and it just makes me so happy to hear it. Tove Lo is on that song for anyone who is a fan of her.  Now my absolute favorite on the album is "Bedroom Door". I probably play this song on repeat for at least 20 minutes everyday. I just love it that much! I love how real this song is with its lyrics and I know it can be very relatable to some people. 

This is the Broods 3rd album and I tell you each time they put out new music it never disappoints. So here is the link to the album on Spotify: Click Here.

Well that's all! Have you ever listened to the Broods and if so what are some of your favorite songs by them? Until next time! -Gabby B. 

Comments

Popular Posts