How to Make the Most of Your Summer 2016!

Hi there! So today's post will be about how to make the most of your summer! Usually in summer, we may want to sleep until noon and just lounge around and do nothing. Now I think it's okay to have those kind of days every once and a while but not all the time. It's summer, now's the chance to do some things that you've been thinking about now that you've got extra time! Today I am going to share some tips that will help be productive and make the most of your summer.

1.) Keep an Agenda/Planner
First thing is to have an agenda. Now I know some say agendas are only good for the school year but that's not entirely true. It's a good idea to have an agenda in the summer so you can write and plan out your summer and the cool things that you do! Here pictured is  an Lilly Pulitzer agenda and a ban.do agenda. Click Here to check out my review of the Ban.do agenda!

2.) Workout
Okay this one is very important. I know sometimes during the school year we tend to not work out because we don't have time. But now since it's summer, this is the perfect time to do so. I started back working out this week and I felt so much better afterwards. Even if you don't start hard core working out, try to at least find some way to be active.

3.) Try something new everyday :)
It's summer! Be spontaneous and try out new things. Whether that be exploring in the woods(Be safe) or trying some new food. Take each day as an opportunity to become more involved in new things by trying them. You may never know what you'll end up liking.

4.) Stay up-to date with summer work.
If you have any summer work like I do, it is best to start that as soon as you can that way you're not cramming it all end a week before school starts. What I try to do is work on a little bit each day if I can. 

5.)Plan out your summer
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is plan out things I want to do or try. This is really good to do that way you have something to look forward to this summer!

6.) Clean/Organize your Closet
The other day I cleaned out my closet and got rid of a lot of clothes! I am so glad I did this because now there is more space and  my closet and it looks so open and not cluttered with clothes I don't wear.

7.) Start a new book
I really look forward to summer because I see it as a chance to finally read the books that I want to read! During the school year we get assigned quite a few books to read for class and it can be hard to read what you desire anymore. So summer's the perfect time to do this! 

Well that's all guys! What are you doing to enjoy your summer? Until next time! -Gabby B.




Comments

Popular Posts