Top Pins of The Week // 1


Hi there!! So I decided to start doing something new on the blog every now and then called "Top Pins of the Week". This is where I'll share my favorite or top pins that I have pinned lately. Definitely follow me on Pinterest, I have a button floating around the blog somewhere. :) So let's get started!


Okay so I am absolutely in love with this pin! I love pinning hair pins so much because it gives me ideas of what I could do and ways to style my curly hair. Plus can we take a moment to appreciate how cute her hair color is!

Next up is this breakfast and tea pin. When I always have breakfast I love having green tea with it! So  I can relate to this pin very much since I always take pictures of my food. Like always, it's a problem sometimes. I also love the outfit in this pic as well. 


Now one of my favorite pins to look at are wardrobe or closet pins! I kind of have an obsession with them. I love looking at different closets because it helps me draw inspiration for how I want my closet to look.

Pink doors are my favorite colors on doors! If you look on my home board, you'll see quite a few of them! I thought this was a very pretty shade of pink. 

Last but not least is this gorgeous outfit! I love outfits with suede or leather jackets so I definitely pinned this one! 

Well I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my favorite pins that I have pinned lately! Until next time! -Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts