Book Recomendations for Summer 2016

Hi there! So today I am going to share some books that I think  y'all would enjoy! Not all of these necessarily take place during summer time! But they're definitely great reads for this season. 

1.)The Selection-Kiera Cass
This is my favorite book of all time and the series is even better! If you like dystopian books, the bachelor, or books involving royals, then definitely pick this novel up! 

2.)Angels Walking- Karen Kingsbury
Next up is Angels Walking. This is a christian fiction book and I absolutely love it! There's something different about this novel that's different than most christian novels, but in a good way. This book is also the first in a really good series!

3.)Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen
Anyone who has read a book by Sarah Dessen knows she writes really great summer reads and romance! So if you're looking for that, definitely check out this novel along with the others by Sarah Dessen.

4.)The Heir and The Spare-Emily Albright
I recently read this book and fell in love! I read it in 1 day and couldn't put it down! This is another book that deals with royalty, princes and princess'! I love those kind of books and its set in England! I can't wait for the second book to come out.

5.)The Book Thief-Markus Zusak
Last but not least is The Book Thief. This is an historical fiction novel set during the World War 2 in Germany. This is one of my favorite novels and I could re-read all the time. Even the movie is good! So for the history lovers out there, I'm sure you'd enjoy this novel! 


I hope these book recommendations help you all! Until next time! -Gabby B.




Comments

Popular Posts