Top 5 Wednesday: Anticipated 2015 Releases

Hey guys!!!  Today's topic for Top 5 Wednesday is Top Anticipated 2015 Releases. I really excited about this topic. A lot of good books are coming out this year! These publication dates are subject to change. These are based off of goodreads.

My first anticipated release of 2015 is The Heir by Kiera Cass. Although The Selection series has ended Kiera Cass has decided to release another book in the series. I am so excited!!! I won't say what it's about in case anybody hasn't read the series. 
Next is Wicked Will Rise by Dorothy Paige. This is the sequel to Dorothy Must Die , which is a The Wizard Of Oz retelling. 
This is the third book in the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I love this entire series. They are all fairy tale retelling with a little twist. The first book Cinder is a Cinderella retelling except Cinder is a cyborg. There isn't a set cover yet.

The next book doesn't have a cover at all. That is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. This will be added onto the Shadowhunter Chronicles along with The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series. I'm really happy that she's adding more into the Shadowhunter world. 


My last book is Fairest by Marissa Meyer. This also apart of The Lunar Chronicles just different from the other three books. It focuses mainly on Queen Levana from the other novels , she is well known in the first book Cinder. 

Those are my top 5 anticipated releases. Leave any comments on if you're excited for these release or anything books coming out in 2015.- G




Comments

Popular Posts