January Wrap-Up

Hi guys! I hope everybody had an amazing January and start to the new year. Here's a wrap-up of what I've read this month. 

1.)  The One-Kiera Cass
I really enjoyed this novel so much! I was not ready for the intense feels and crying I would experience. It was a great way to end The Selection series. I can't wait for the other book Kiera Cass wrote to keep the series going. To read my book review Click Here

2.) The Kill Order- James Dashner
This was the prequel to my favorite series The Maze Runner series. Although I didn't like this book as much as the others and it was a little hard to follow I still enjoyed reading it. Click Here for my book review. 

3.) Confessions Of  A Hater- Caprice Crane
This book is so funny and hilarious. Even though I'm almost finished I'm in love with this book. It's very relateable for girls in middle school/high school.

Well that's all for now. See ya soon for new post! - G





Comments

Popular Posts