One Direction Book Tag!

Hi there! So I decide to the One Direction Book Tag! I saw this video from a favorite booktuber of mine , Shannon from Cozy Tea Reads. This tag was originally created by Lauren on youtube. I realize I'm a little late with doing this tag but oh well, :) Let's get started

1.) I want/Right Now - A Book you Need In Your Hands Right Now 
A book I need in my hands like right now would have to be The Heir by Kiera Cass .  I know it doesn't come out until later this year , but I really can't wait to read it. But I'm trying my best to be patient. 

2.) Tell Me a Lie- A  book that has a narrator you can't trust. 
For this character it's like 50/50 with the trust level. Sometimes you could trust them other times you couldn't. That character would have to be America from The Selection by Kiera Cass. America is one of my favorite characters but she has trouble making up her mind and sticking to her decisions sometimes. So that's it's hard to trust her. 

3.)  Up All Night/ Midnight Memories - A book that had you so hooked you had to stay up all night to finish it. 
For me that book would have to be Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I never would've thought that I would like Obsidian as much as I did. But it was like once I started I couldn't stop. I

4.) More Than This- A book that you wish were longer
There were many I could pick for this question. But I decided to go with The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It had a really good ending I just wish there was an epilogue to tell you what happened to all of the character. 

5.) Loved You First- The first book you fell in love with. 
The first book I fell in love with was *drum roll please* Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Harry Potter was one of the first chapter books I read without pictures. I absolutely loved it . I found it so interesting that there was this world in our own but so different. It had magic! I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Yes I am still in loved with Harry Potter to this day. Potterhead for life

6.)Summer Love- A book that is perfect for summer.
A book that I think is perfect for summer is Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen. Sarah Dessen  is one of my favorite contemporary authors. This book takes place in the summer time and it's pretty funny,

7.)Over Again:A book that you want to re-read or that you have read over and over again.
A book that I want to re-read is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I loved this book so much and I really want to re-read, I just haven't had the time.

8.) Half A Heart- A book that broke your heart. 
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I really loved this book , I feel it was a great way to end the Divergent trilogy. It was just the ending that broke my heart. But I feel like in a way what happened needed to happen. 

9.)Happily- A book that makes you happy,
For this one I would have to say would be entire The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner. Although this series isn't a really happy one , it makes me really happy. I love these books so much. I'll stay up all night and read them. 

10.) A book that has a character you relate to. 
It was hard for me think of characters. But I finally picked Katy from the Lux series/Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Although I don't live next door to aliens like she does , I do have a blog like she does.  I know this isn't the best one , but she's the only one  I could think of. 

Well that's all for today. Have a great day/night!!! -G. 





Comments

Popular Posts