The Kill Order -James Dashner Book Review(Spoiler FREE)

Hey guys! So today I am going to talk about my thoughts on The Kill Order by James Dashner. It's the prequel to The Maze Runner series. 

Summary;(goodreads)
Before WICKED was formed, before the Glade was built, before Thomas entered the Maze, sun flares hit the earth and mankind fell to disease.

Mark and Trina were there when it happened, and they survived. But surviving the sun flares was easy compared to what came next. Now a disease of rage and lunacy races across the eastern United States, and there’s something suspicious about its origin. Worse yet, it’s mutating, and all evidence suggests that it will bring humanity to its knees.

Mark and Trina are convinced there’s a way to save those left living from descending into madness. And they’re determined to find it—if they can stay alive. Because in this new, devastated world, every life has a price. And to some, you’re worth more dead than alive. 

Review:
I really enjoyed this novel. I do wish there was more answers in there to a few questions I had from the TMR series. But  I do feel a lot of questions or things a lot of people were wondering about was answered.   I will say it was kind of hard for me to get into this novel and really enjoy. It was like there were moments in the book were it was just nothing really happening or plot twist or scenes that I felt were kind of irrelevant.  I thought it was kind of neat to see new characters and how they make sense and have to do with the characters from The Maze Runner. It was very funny and I loved that about the book. A lot of my favorite moments from this novel was the action and all of the fighting scenes. James Dashner did a really good job of writing that and making it easier to visualize in your head. Overall it was a good book , I enjoyed reading. There were moments where I considered not finishing it but I'm glad that I did finish it. I gave it a 3.5/5 stars. 

I hope everybody enjoys their day!- G. 

Comments

Popular Posts