How To have a Great School Year!

Hey there!! So whether we want to admit it or not back to school season is coming up and approaching fast. Personally, I like going back to school just because of all the cute stationery! Since school is coming up for me in about week I thought why not go ahead and start some back to school posts! Today  I'm going to share some ways to have a great school year! 

1.) Have A Study Group/group chat
It's good to have a group chat for the class or a few people that you wouldn't mind studying with, that way if anybody or yourself has any trouble or doesn't know the homework for the night then you have your study group to refer to! 

2.) Write down all your Assignments
It is a very crucial to have all homework/assignments in the same place. Whether that be on your phone or in a planner. It'll help you stress less to know that you have all your homework written down in the same place. 

3.) Keep A Positive Attitude
 Now we all know school sometimes can be very stressful and things aren't always going to go the way we planned. But to make sure we still enjoy our school year is to just always try to look for a positive in any struggle you may encounter. Because if we dwell on the bad things then, it'll be harder for us to look for the bright side each time you may get a bad grade or forget homework.

4.) Try to Stay Organized.
 I'm sure I'm not the only one who tries to stay organized during  the school year then that doesn't actually happen. I think it's would beneficial to make sure you know where all your papers and work is that way you're not stressing trying to remember where you put your things. It may take small steps at a time but I think we all can stay organized if we really wanted to. 

5.) Be in the moment. 
This is something I struggle with. Sometimes I find myself always anticipating the next thing or imagining what I could be doing instead of something else. It's good to stay in the moment and enjoy what you have now cause we never know when those things or situations could fade away.

6.) Try to stay stress-free
I know with all the homework and outside school activities it can be hard to balance everything which leads to us becoming stressed out. So I would say alway find a time whether that be 5 minutes, 30 minutes or longer to do something that relaxes or makes you happy. Whether that be writing, reading, or blogging. Don't work yourself too hard to where you forget to take time for yourself! 

Okay, guys! That's all for now. There will be some more BTS posts coming very soon! Until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts