Atlanta Spring Break Haul 2016


Hello! So this past week was my Spring Break. For the last half of Sping Break I went down to Atlanta and had so much fun! I did some shopping while I was there and decided to share what I bought. 

So the first store I went in was Forever 21:
 Lately I have been wanting some more graphic tees, so I found this New York one which I absolutely love! You can find it Here.
I also finally got a front button skirt, I talked about wanting one of these in my recent blog post for 2016 Spring Trends.

 I found this tote on sale for just $5. So I couldn't pass up the deal since I have been wanting a new tote bag. 

I love Forever 21's socks. They just have so many fun prints on them and they're pretty cheap too. You can find the burger socks Here.

The next store I went in was H&M.
I got this simple navy basic tee with a pocket. A top similar to this can be found Here.
 Since it is starting to get warmer and I can barely fit any of my old shorts I decided to buy a new pair that were not too short. These are some denim high-waisted shorts. Click Here to go to the shorts and buy them if you want. 

The last and final store I went in was Franseca's. I got only one thing out of there. 
I got this cute puff keychain. I have been seeing these keychains lately and always thought they were really cute!  Now I'm glad I finally have one. Click Here to see this key chain and others like it in different colors. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my Atlanta Haul! Until next time. -Gabby B. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts