2016 Spring Fashion Trends

Hi there! So now that spring is starting to get into full gear, I thought it would be a good idea to share some of the top fashion trends for Spring 2016 that I have seen on Pinterest and all over the internet. So let's get to it!

One spring trend going on this year is striped shirts. I personally love anything with stripes and wear them all the time. Some stores you could stripe tees are Brandy MelvilleForever 21, and Old Navy.
I've seen lace-up flats all over Pinterest and I have even pinned a lot of them. I think they are so cute and hope to get a pair soon. Lace-up flats similar these can be found at Steve Madden.
Button front-skirts are becoming so popular lately and I love it ! It's cool seeing the different ways people style them. Plus they are made in a variety of materials like suede or denim. I hope to get my hands on one soon! Find these at Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters.
The Bohemian style has also become a popular style to wear for Spring 2016. Click Here to be taken to Forever 21 for some bohemian staple pieces and outfits. 
Lastly, another major fashion trend coming to light this spring is the color light pink. Forever 21 has some good staple pieces and clothing items with light pink, that will help you out this spring!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to comment any trends you may have noticed this spring or would like to see this spring! -Gabby B. 

Comments

Popular Posts