5 Ways to Relax On Spring Break

Hey there! So today for my first official blog post on Gab's Hangout I decided on showing you guys 5 ways for you to relax during Spring Break. I know sometimes in between school and extra-curricular's, it is hard to find time to relax and enjoy ourselves. So here we go!

1.) Find a New Book- Maybe it is the time to pick up that new book you have always been wanting to try. 

2.) Pick Up A New Hobby- If there is a new hobby you have always wanted to try and know you'll love. Go ahead and try it since you have free time. 

3.) Have A Movie Day- Find some of your favorite movies and curl up with a blanket, some snacks, and just have a movie day. You can either do this with some friends or alone.
4.) Take a Nap- Yep, I said it. If you're anything like me it is hard to take naps because I feel like I should be doing more "productive things". By taking a nap you'll be giving your body the rest it needs. Especially if you have been working your body too hard lately.
5) Treat Yourself- Okay this is very important. It is good to treat ourselves every now and then. For instance, you can but yourself some jewelry or buy yourself some of your favorite candy. There are endless possibilities. 

Well, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed! Until next time.-Gabby B.

Comments

  1. Great post! I also love the layout of your blog : )
    Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Enjoy your break as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts