Artists that I have been recently loving!

Hey there! So in the past month, I have discovered some new favorite artists and I wanted to share them.Some of these artists I have listened to before in past and found them again  So let's get started!

So the first singer I have is Ben Rector! My best friend told me about him and ever since then I listen to his music too many times in a week! My favorite songs by him are "Forever Like That", "Let the Good Times Roll", Give Ben a listen I'm sure you will love his music!

 Next is Janelle Monae! I started listening to her music about a year ago but recently started back again. If I could describe her music it would be soulful, with a little bit of rock edge. Her music is always uplifting, plus she has good women empowerment songs. My favorite song by her is "Electric Lady."

Another singer I have been loving recently is Zayn. I am really happy with all the success he is getting and he sounds really good as a solo artist. Zayn's new sound can be seen as soulful with some hip/hop and R&B vibes. My favorites by Zayn would have to be "Wrong" and "Truth". 

Next up is Hozier! I love every single one of his songs!! Most people know him by his song "Take Me To Church". Hozier's music is a mix of soul and rock which I absolutely love. My favorites by him are "Sedated", "From Eden", and "It Will Come Back" 

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my favorite artist I have been enjoying recently Until next time! - Gabby B,



Comments

Popular Posts