Back to School Essentials 2016

Hey guys! So I am back with another Back to School post! Today I am sharing some of my back to school essentials! This is a collab with Gabby over at A Blissful Life. We have the same name which is so cool! Gabby is also sharing some of her back to school essentials. It was a joy to collab with her so be sure to check her out and if you're coming from Gabby's blog, hello! So let's get on with the essentials. 

1.) Lip balm

This is one of those essentials I just can't live without! I always have to have this with me everywhere I go. 

2.) Sweater/Cardigan
Since it is always super cold in my classrooms, I always try to have a jacket or cardigan on me so I can stay warm. Because sometimes when I'm cold it is harder for me to think straight in class. 

3.) Agenda 
My agenda is a like my baby. I have to it with me at all times, so  I can keep track of my life and what assignments I have coming up. 

4.) Highlighters/Pens
I always like to have highlighters and pens, because it helps makes my notes look brighter and easier for me to understand.

5.) Index cards
So Index cards are literally my life saver, it's the best way for me to study. Also I love to use the virtual flashcards on Quizlet. 

6.) Book
Sometimes when we have extra time in class and I don't feel like getting on my phone, I like to have a novel to read since I love reading! 

7.) Water Bottle
I like to stay hydrated all day, so I make sure to bring my water bottle everyday.

8.) Wallet
We have a school store or sometimes I may go somewhere after school, so I like to keep my wallet on me just in case I need a little extra cash.

9.) Earbuds
Earbuds are a must for me! I love listening to music during class when we're working or just in between classes. 

Well I hope you guys enjoyed my back to school essentials! Be sure to check out Gabby's blog along with the collab post as well! She is a really good blogger and so nice :). Until next time! -Gabby B.




Comments

Popular Posts