How to Be A Morning Person!

Hello there! So I am back with another back to school post, although this post could be helpful anytime of the year. Today I am going to give some tips on how to be a morning person. Now trust me I know mornings can not be very fun to look forward to, but I think these tips will help us all get in the right step towards becoming glorious morning people. While this post is being published, I'll be currently at my first day of school. Yep, summer is over for me. But anyway let's get started! 

1.) Give Yourself Something To Look Forward To.
I try to find something that I am excited for each day, that way it'll be easier for me to get out of bed. It can be as simple as your favorite show is coming on that night or you're one step closer to Friday. 

2.) Set an annoying alarm.
I have heard of people saying that they set their favorite song or a nice sound as their alarm, but that won't always get you up and moving. Sometimes those wonderful sounds could show up in your dreams. Then also, you may not start to like that song very much since it is now set as your alarm. If your alarm is something annoying, you'll be more likely to want to get up and turn that alarm off! 

3.) Have a morning playlist. 
This is probably my favorite tip since I love music! Go to your music app or Spotify(my fave) and put all of your favorite jams on one playlist that way, you'll feel more happy when you're getting ready! Click Here to check out my Spotify playlist! 

4.) Drink a Cold Glass Of Water in the morning. 
I find it helpful to drink a glass of cold water when I wake up, because it helps wake me up and feel refreshed.

5.) Wake up and fall asleep at the same time every night. 
Try to go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, this way you'll your body will get used to it and you won't feel so groggy when you wake up.

These are all the tips I have to help you guys become morning people! I hope they help. Until next time! -Gabby B. 





Comments

Popular Posts