Top Pins of The Week 2

\
Hi there!! So I am going to be sharing another TPOTW. This is where I share my favorite pins of the week, that I have pinned. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest if you haven't yet, the button should be on the side of the blog. So lets' get started. 

1.) // my style // 
So this outfit is from // my style // board. I love this outfit so much and it looks so cozy!  I am going to definitely and try and recreate this one. 

2.) // wanderlust //
Okay so I love the outdoors anyway, but lately I have been wanting to camping so every time I see a pin like this on my feed , I just have to pin it! 

3,) // accessorize // 
Lately I have been wanting some new sandals and these are pretty similar to the exact ones I want! They're so cute! 

4.) // home // 
Honestly the main reason I love this pain so much is this staircase! It's windy and so beautiful and the color is gold which I love! 

5.)  // quotes & inspire //
I really like this quote! I am strong believer in being yourself and just doing you! So I love how this quote says exactly that :).

Alright guys, well that's all of today! Until next time! -Gabby B. 


Comments

Popular Posts