Bout of Books 11.0 Update #7 and Wrap-up


Hello everybody! The Bout of Books has sadly come to an end. Although I didn't reach my goals because of school I am proud of myself and enjoyed this read-a-thon very much. Here's my final update.

  • pages read: 66
  • finished  reads: none
  • total pages read: 66
  • finished reads: none
my tbr pile kind of didn't work out. I bit off more than I could chew so therefore I only read 1 book. Which was City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I didn't read Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and Wicked by Sara Shepard. But I am glad I read at least one book. 

  • Total pages read in all: 332
  • total finished reads: none
  • total pages read: 332
  • finished reads: none
I really enjoyed participating in this read-a-thon. I glad Bout of books was my first one. It was so much fun. I can't wait until next year. Bye! -Gabby



Comments

Popular Posts