This or That Book Tag

Hello everybody. I realized that I haven't done any book tags yet , so today I decided to do the This or That tag. I am not sure who it was originally created by , but it seems a lot of fun. So let's get started.

1.) Audio or Book in hand?
Personally I like having a book in my hand. I just love the feeling of holding a book. 


2.) Soft Cover or Hardback?
That's kind of hard for me to decide. With soft cover books they wear out kind of easily and hardback doesn't. To be honest  I don't think I have a preference.

3.) Fiction or Non-Fiction??

Fiction!! I love fiction so much! I will read non-fiction though if it's about history or music. But I prefer fiction. 

4.) Fantasy world or Real-life issues?
I think I prefer fantasy worlds because they are so intriguing. Sometimes they help me escape real-life issues for a while. But I do like to books on both subjects.

5.) Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter of course. I've never read Twilight but I've seen a few of the movies. But I think Harry Potter will always be my fave.

6.) Kindle , i-Pad , or other?
I would have to say kindle. That's about the only other thing I will read on if it's not a actual book.

7.) Borrow or buy?
 Buy. So I can re-read whenever I want and it feels good to call a book your own. 

8.) Bookstore or online?
This is hard. When you shop online it's cheaper, but then you have to wait at least a week. If you go to a bookstore you can just browse and browse and spend hours finding the right book. I love walking into a bookstore. So I prefer a bookstore.

9.) Tell me time or total trilogy?
I think trilogies. Just because I don't have to say goodbye to reading the book so soon.

10.) Monster read or short and sweet?
I think this is referring to long books or short books. I would rather read a monster read.

11.) Starry eyed romance or full of action?
 Full of Action!!

12.) Curl up in your blanket or bathe in the sun?
I like to curl up in bed or at my desk.

13.) Hot chocolate or latte.
Latte

14.) Read the review or decide for myself.
Sometimes it's both.
That's all of the questions. Have a great day!! -G


Comments

Popular Posts